Review Detail

Steroids R roidteam
Well this is my second review the first one I left mentioned a from of payment that was once allowed by roidteam but my review was disallowed. Strange, I do not see anything in the rules about that, I mentioned nothing about actual payment info, only allowable payment methods. Very strange to deem that somehow offensive to the readers. So here I try again. Roidteam has been great in both occasions I have used them.

Ok. I bought 10 1 ml ampules of Testosterone Enanthate which I had never tried before, usually preferring Cypionate. I find it a little inconvenient that this come in small glass ampules which have to be broken into, which cause me concern over shards so I take it from the ampule and injected it into a 10 ml vials for easier handling. This is made by a Iranian company that appears to be a legitimate, non underground supplier. The strength is 250 mg/ml which is typical outside of the us where potency is usually 200mg/ml. I take .5 iu or 125 mg every weak, injected in my thigh muscle with 23g 1 inch syringes. I am using this for Testosterone Replacement Treatment, not to become muscle bound. i tested myself at the lab, 3 days after and my result were excellent, this is the real deal and I would recommend this product for anyone on TRT. The Cypionate version, while more prescribed in the US, is not the only way to go, in fact my doctor recommends rotating back and forth from Cypionate to enanthate types.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu