Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Samento are a top-rate company. Over the years I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff from them, and I keep going back as they have never let me down either in the quality of their products, or in their high levels of customer service. Orders are acknowledged within 24 hours and dispatched between two and three weeks, without fail.

Latest order included Test Prop, Anadrol and Dianabol, which I’ve been using for the last seven weeks or so, with very positive results. I found an increase in body mass, which was my main reason for this particular cycle, but there has also be a proportionate increase in strength at the same time, almost doubling my capability in bar curls and lifts. I’ve also had a significant increase in my sex drive, which seems to have pleased my girlfriend. I’m currently halfway through my cycle, and I’m lifting and curling bigger than I’ve ever managed before. No side effects that I’ve noticed, apart from a thickening of the hair on my chest and back, but I’ve always been pretty hairy, so it’s nothing that bothers me.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu