Review Detail

Steroids S sciroxx

I made an order 3 days after recieving my last order (11362) one of the vials was broken and I was told that he felt it was odd it was broken (it was shipped internationally in an envelope simply wrapped in papper towel ) nevertheless i picked that order up on 4/17/17 and if the gentlmen would look up the tracking number he would see this, then if the gentlmen would take the time to read my emails and his own record he would see that on 4/20/17 i made another order (#11773) .

but instead none of these things were done and i have had several emeils with him disputing the existace of order 11773 , and of course his bank balance strangely has a surplus to the amount of my order. 

Update , I have received my order and there was a miscommunication between the shipper and the gentlemen who answers the emails. he broken vial was replaced and I will write a review after I have been on cycle for the required number of days. 

in the past it's been a good source , but this episode ...... what can I say someone has my money and there's nothing i can do about it .
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu