Review Detail

Steroids S sciroxx

Ordered HCG. I had great communication with these people. I made a mistake and placed an international order, so it took longer than usual for me to get it. In the meantime, the communication was flawless and I was provided with a tracking number.

The product arrived in perfect conditions.

After I used it, I could tell that it started working in just 2 days.

I'm very pleased and happy with my purchase

I felt an increase in my sex drive and feel more energetic. I am using it as a post cycle. Other than that, I believe I am not supposed to feel any other changes. Currently, I am not training, as I am very busy with work. The system doesn't allow me to save my review, because it wants me to write at least two hundred and fifty characters on this field. I don't have anything else to say or write about the product. I am just typing in so I can reach the two hundred characters required. I guess I'll just copy and paste all this again.
I felt an increase in my sex drive and feel more energetic. I am using it as a post cycle. Other than that, I believe I am not supposed to feel any other changes. Currently, I am not training, as I am very busy with work. The system doesn't allow me to save my review, because it wants me to write at least two hundred and fifty characters on this field. I don't have anything else to say or write about the product. I am just typing in so I can reach the two hundred characters required. I guess I'll just copy and paste all this again.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu