Review Detail

Steroids S sciroxx

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Karl. I ordered 26 kits.... When 23 arrived, Karl made it right.... today I did not receive the 3 kits I was missing... I received 5. He literally gave me about 500$ in product for his mistake... Not even sure the mistake was his, probably had to do with someone whom he had ship the items for him.... The following is the review for Sciroxx/Karl... If I violate any sort of site policy, let me know and I will fix it.... Anyways I ordered straight from the sciroxx site and started with 3 IU a day for the first week and roughly 3.5 IU a day for another seven days following that. At that two week mark I like many others was hoping I wasnt injecting Chinese bullshit into my system so on a whim and 14 days from beginning my regimen I scheduled a test for that day. 1 hour before the test I injectes 3.5 IU. The results show a product that is obviously very real. I plan to take another test in two weeks now that I am at 5 IUs and I will post results. Karl is the real deal as far as I am concerned. The stuff is legit. Sometimes when you order from some random dude on the internet.. you wonder if you will get selective scammed .... My 26.... rather 28 kits all arrived...as a first time buyer from this source... I couldnt ask for more... Results at 5IU/day to follow when I take my second test in about a week. Stay posted, results so far are imrpressive, about a 5 pound gain in 1.5 month at same bodyfat percentage. Cant wait to get results back after my next test in a week. 

5 pound gain in 35 days with no increase in constantly tested bodyfat %

Bloated hands and increased appetite both appearing after 18 days or so of use

Near pharma grade from what I can determine-- IGF1 levels off the charts after a few weeks on, according to test which I have provided picture of.

-Strength increase substantial but not dramatic, 20 pound squat PR increase for example.

-Appetite out of control, hair and nails grow very fast, skin looks much more youthful

-Started around 3.5... which is what the test/lab I provided reflects.... now at 5IU and seeing increased results.... though will verify that with actual lab test one week from now.... Weight I put up and bodyweight continue to rise at 5IU, bodyfat has not increased...

Again stay posted for next lab results in one week. Will also update strengh increases and any other pertinent info at that time.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu