Review Detail

Steroids D diesel

I have made various orders with shop-hgh over the past 2 years and thought it was about time to leave a review.. Its a minefield out there with all the copycat / scam sites that keep appearing. These guys always have great customer support and only supply the original Hygetropin.cn product ( there is also a link on the .cn site ) My last order arrived in just 10 days from sending payment and too my surprise included a free kit to make up for shipping problems on my last order. On one occasion when my order was  seized they were quick to request an alternate address and re-ship as promised. This is the only source i will use for legitimate Hygetropin.

I have been using the product on and off for almost 2 years usually at 2iu a day ( 5 on -2 off ) . I take a month off every six months mainly to keep by body in shape and age gracefully ( i am over 50 )The quality is always consistent and i have regular bloodwork. I have also used Gen Lei Jintropin purchased from a Hong Kong pharmacy and had the same results. In fact i notice very little difference in the quality of both. Shop-hgh are trustworthy source supplying a great product.
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu