Review Detail

Steroids D diesel

I have no idea why these guys are not ranked higher on here. They are the official online suppliers for Hygetropin.cn which in my opinion is hands down the best Chinese HGH available. This is the original Hygetropin from Dr.Lin established on the net way back in 2007. I have been using Hygetropin.cn yellow tops on and off for almost 5 years and have never seen a bad batch.

Communication and support with these guys is always excellent and although there have been a few hiccups along the way they  have always been quick to respond and sort it out.

I have been using a life extension dose of 1.5 to 2iu daily for the past 5 years with a 3 month break annually. In this time my friends tell me i have shown no outward signs of ageing. Mu immune system has been raised to the point that i no longer get sick and i feel at least 10 years younger.

On the downside my insulin resistance has been increased slightly and i had a small elevation in my fasting blood sugar. Its not something i am too worried about as the advantages far outweigh the risks.
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu