Review Detail

Steroids S starfox
Extremely nice shop to do business with. This is my third order from them and I don't feel the need to visit another shop since Star-shop has everything I need and there is no hassle with the orders. Top notch products, top notch people!

I purchased Malay Tiger Sustanon and Malay Tiger Proviron. It's not my first time using them so I knew what to expect.
High quality products and I feel that oil in ampules are better than multidose vials. Feels cleaner and what not.

The products work extremely good and I've made very good gains. Bench is up from 120kg (264lbs) to 150kg (330lbs) in just a month of using the products. Squat is up by about 35kg (77lbs). I don't know deadlift since I can't do them right now due to back problems.

Weight is up 10kg (22lbs) and it doesn't look like I've put on any fat. I actually looks leaner and bigger. I know it's a lot of water etc but I feel awesome! :)

I am using 3 amps a week so that is 750mg of the Sustanon and I take 2 proviron a day (50mg ed). No noticable sides yet apart from some acne on the back and shoulders.
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu