Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Few months back I had used steelgear.net for the first time and this was after reading some good reviews. I have to say delivery service has been great especially when it was from the outside of UK. It had taken somewhere between two - three weeks for the goods to arrive and they were packed very well.
I can't complain when asking any question as I had quick response from them. They had also updated me on when the goods gets shipped out.
When using their website it is very easy and reliable to use. Unlike other websites I have come across previously. There is variety of products to choose from and with quite few different labs. They even have recommended cycle plans, although I did not use them as I feel they were not for me.

When I first started to use their gear the post injection pain was noticeable although I get this with most products I use but after few weeks it was all running smoothly.
The quality of the gear is at good standard as I have gained noticeable strength, muscle and can push for longer.
I would be more than happy to use them in the future, in fact only last week I had placed an order with them again, which I am still waiting for arrival, (I am sure it will be with me soon).
Overall they have been one of the best sellers I have come across and I would definitely recommend them.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu