Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Hi will not recommend them ! I send them $ 1,700 for 300amp of wintrol desma amp, 3 week pass no tracking # !! after 2 month with no clue of my package write a review through mucleguru letting people know of my situation . 1 week pass and somebody call jazmin contact me to take down the post and they will resend the package !!! 2 month after same bullshit the package never arrived !! people washout with this people the steel money!! beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so make sure that you don't buy from this people you will not want to have youre money stolen from this assholes !!!!

Hi will not recommend them ! I send them $ 1,700 for 300amp of wintrol desma amp, 3 week pass no tracking # !! after 2 month with no clue of my package write a review through mucleguru letting people know of my situation . 1 week pass and somebody call jazmin contact me to take down the post and they will resend the package !!! 2 month after same bullshit the package never arrived !! people washout with this people the steel money!! beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so make sure that you don't buy from this people you will not want to have youre money stolen from this assholes !!!!

P
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu