Review Detail

Steroids A admin

They always come through! I actually used a domestic source recently that I won't name, and got some bunk letro and PCT gear from them during my last cycle. I've used steel's letro and other PCT gear in the past, and it's always legit. I actually had sore nips, and the letro I received from them stopped it dead in its tracks. I also ordered some accutane to clear up my skin and it works great. I have been prescribed it in the past, but didn't want to deal with going to the dermatologist.  I also ordered some ephedrine amps to use on leg day, and damn that shit is amazing. Gets you though any lag you might have. 

After using the letrozole a few days, my sore nips went away and the slight lump I had was gone. For the accutane, that always kicks in for me after about a week, and this stuff did not disappoint at all. The ephedrine amps also rocked. I had never used them before and I felt like this was almost as good as TNE without the I want to rape every girl in the gym effect :) I am actually going to use them everytime I do legs as they really help push me through the grind.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu