Review Detail

Steroids A admin
I decided to run an end of summer cycle using Steelgear. I chose Roid Plus brand tren ace, Mast prop and test prop for an 8 week cut. Ive used steelgear before, which was roid plus Tren enanthate, Gen shi Tren ace and winny, (i believe the winny was roid plus, not 100% certain on that) All were decent, so i decided to use them again. My Package came within 9 days to the southern United States, with a Tracking number. I am one week in so far, began running my cycle on aug 9th. The tren constricts my airway within 2 mins after injecting, mild cough and flush. So almost immediately i was pleased that my tren was decent. My sleep has gone to shit already and im waking up in a puddle of sweat every 3 hrs. Not complaining though...Because i know its accurately dosed. The test prop is slightly more painful than the other 2 products, but not by much. PIP on the test prop is a 5 out of 10. The tren and mast are much lower imo, Would probably use them again maybe next time i'll try their domestic option.
S
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu