Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I’ve just put in another order with this vendor,  as I’m reaching the end of my current cycle with the first lot of products I ordered from them, so feel as though I can review them properly. The items were well-packaged, and delivered in quick time. Had no problems with the website, which was intuitive to use, or with the payment system.

The order was for testosterone enanthate, Winstrol and Arimidex, and was sufficient for a 12 week cycle. Over the entire cycle I used 4800 mg of the Test enanthate, 2400 mg of the Winstrol (as I only used that for the last six weeks of the cycles), and just 24 mg of the Arimidex. It really helped me to pack on muscle mass over a relatively short period of time. There was a slight bloating across the middle, which I was expecting, and some thinning of hair, which I wasn’t. Nothing too drastic and, since I normally keep my hair cropped pretty short, it didn’t affect me much. The increase in strength and power was very noticeable, despite the side effects, and it why I recommend this product and supplier.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu