Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Review for Pharmacom Bold 300

Week 6 into my test and primo I added Pharmacom Bold
training for bjj competition blast/weight cut
Pharmacom Bold 600mg

Week 7
my sponsors missed BJJ competition registration so no comp. I lost some weight maybe about 5lbs mostly water. Since I don't have to cut weight I will get my weight back and more. I'm dropping primo dose to 400mg. Gonna keep the Test and EQ at 600mg until I finish the vials.

Pharmacom Bold 600mg

Athletic performance getting better cardio isn't too hard I can zone out and Keep pushing. BJJ cardio and stamina has been better. Recovery between rounds is improving. Normally after intense cardio/crossfit, BJJ training I don't get very hungry and takes a while to get my apetite not right now I could eat a while cow after training. Getting really strong in BJJ. I can lift longer.
Making excellent and solid steady gains. Apetite is up i have to eat something every 2hrs so I've been meal prepping like crazy to stay on top of it. Lost a little weight due to training under weight class restriction training for a tournament I was down to 179lbs by the beginning of the seventh week and was able to get it back up by the end of the week to 185lbs.

Squat PR 455lbs 2 reps.
Deadlift 425lbs 1 rep. 6th week.
Bench press 300lbs 2 rest pause reps.
Deadlift PR 455lbs 1 rep. 7th week

Week 8
Pharmacom EQ 600mg

Beginning the week at 187lbs
Hurt my labrum early in the week this week has mostly been a rest week sadly hope I can bounce back On week 9. This week got some stretching in which was great I still have decent flexibility.
My hemoglobin levels and blood pressure was up so it was a perfect time to donate blood according to my doctor at this rate he said to donate at least once a month like clockwork. I actually felt much better the next day.

Week 9
Pharmacom EQ 600mg

Doctor recommended I use dumbbells over the bar for my presses since that could of caused my shoulder issue. No pip from pin. Got in some lifts mostly a lot of supersets high reps moderately heavy got strong hard pumps whatever muscle I was working was pumping vascularity. I did a lot of jiu jitsu and recovered faster than normal less all over body soreness. I made it up to 190lbs night weight morning weight 188lbs.
My jiu jitsu training strength and speed is coming along. Maintaining good vascularity. In arms and legs. Appetite is growing steadily I am able to eat bigger portions than what I normally do which is the main reason I wanted to use Pharmacom Bold 300. 4 weeks total
Too bad I only had one vial to enjoy and started seeing the results toward the end but obviously my red blood cell count was up which caused my hemoglobin levels to rise. Pharmacom is definitely a the place to go if you want high quality top of the line gear.
D
Rep: 0
2 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 42 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 3

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu