Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

1st time using this supplier, great news all came in without a problem, supplier kept me in contact the whole time, from shipment to tracking..... the package came nicely wrapped, and with more bubble wrap than walmart sells, Highly Recommend pharmacom, the prices are reasonable but I always rather pay an extra dollar for quality, (remember your putting this in your body) plus I wont have to wait 4 weeks for the package.Seller speaks fluent english so there no need to decode anything, my rating is easy 10/10

now for the nitty gritty..... after my last test cycle of 20 weeks, it was time for a PCT, its been over 4 weeks and let me tell you I feel like i'm back to normal, at the end of my test cycle i was dragging my feet, the gains stopped it was mostly maintenance, sex drive after cycle was shit.. Fast forward 4 weeks, my libido is back, some of my strength came back , sleep has been better, You get that refreshed feel, kept about 15lbs of the 25lb I gained plus my mood increased 1000%. Clomid from Pharmastore is good because I always get acne, heartburn and chronic headaches on clomid, just as I did this time. been burned before on fakes everyone knows PCT is just as or more important than a cycle. I can surely say I recovered with the help of HCG as well, it came in a vail ready to shoot but I added more bacteriostatic water because I was out of insulin syringes.
B
Rep: 2
25 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu