Review Detail

Steroids D dexter

This cycle was a free SOS promo. My original order was Organon Sustanon, Organon Deca Durabolin, and Dbol. Communication was consistent with this source. The order came in about 3 weeks although it was missing the Organon Deca. Source stated that the Organon Deca wasn't available but he would send another brand of Deca which took 4 additional weeks to receive. The original package had some additional sample items which was great and luckily it contained some Phen Pharm Deca. This allowed me to start my cycle despite not receiving what i originally ordered. SOS made it right by sending British Dragon Deca as well as some more free samples of other products. This is to be applauded for a free cycle promo. 

I started this cycle on 9 DEC. The Dbol Blue hearts were fantastic. Both my strength gains and mass increased quickly. I gained 12lbs by the 5th week. Granted most of the gains were due to water weight but it was an obvious sign of good Dbol. I dropped 7-8lbs of water after dropping the Dbol. Unfortunately upon my last blood test (see attached) the Organon Sustanon was in my assessment, very under dosed. I had been taking 750 mg wk of Sust since 9 DEC but my test level was only 1500 ng/dl. My test levels should have been 2-3 times higher than this level. On a basic 200mg wk of Test E, my test levels avg 900 ng/dl. Due to the Sustanon being under dosed I decided to stop this cycle and switch to another source to complete. While I greatly appreciate a free promo cycle, communication was good, and this source sent a lot of extras, I will not continue to use products that are under dosed due to uncertainty and reliability is in question. The Dbol was truly on point which is a positive I can add, but I was greatly disappointed in the Organon Sustanon which should have been Pharma Grade. That said, I dont think it was intentional on the sources part to sell under dosed products but I can only go on what my bloodwork indicates and post honest feedback.
B
Rep: 1
599 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 23 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu