Review Detail

Steroids S steroids-canada

This is the second time that I have ordered from this website and as usual, I am very pleased with my order. Both times I received my tracking number in under a day, my order within 3 business days, properly and discreetly wrapped. All products were as pictured as well.

I am so happy with the amount quality lean mass gains I have made over the past 7 weeks!

This is the cycle I have been planning on running/currently still running:
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol at 25mg daily
Weeks 1-14 Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg per week
Weeks 4-14 Masteron Propionate at 400mg per week
Weeks 1-12 NPP at 400mg per week

By the end of my first week I noticed I had already gained a couple of pounds and felt stronger. However it it wasn't until week 4 until I really felt signifigant changes and started to really pack on muscle mass. With this stack I was able to attain the shredded look I wanted to achieve but still build plenty new muscle as well. So far I have gained a total of 18 pounds!!!
I usually have problems with water retention when I run Dianabol. However, this this time I did not and I have a feeling it may be due to running NPP at the same time. I've also noticed I don't really get sore the next morning after the gym, I recover much quicker like I did in my 20's. My libido did increase but in a way that I felt more balanced and I very much enjoyed the pump I got at the gym.

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experince so far and I will continue to choose this site for my future orders.

R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu