Review Detail

Steroids S steroids-canada

I've never had a problem anytime I have ordered from this supplier. My orders are always firmly wrapped in bubble wrap and arrive within a few days of placing my order. 10/10

I've ordered from this site a couple of times now and this past time I decided to try one of their bulking packs to save a bit of money. I ordered the "Steroids Canada Super Bulker" cycle pack.
It came with:
3 X 10 mL 400 mg/mL Testosterone 400
3 X 10 mL 200 mg/mL Nandrolone Decanoate
1 Bottle X 100 tablets 25 mg Dianabol
1 Bottle X 100 tablets Clomid
1 Bottle X 100 tablets Arimidex

week 1: Test400@1200mg, Dbol@50mg, Deca@1000mg
Week 2: Test400@600mg, Dbol@50mg, Deca@500mg
Weeks 3-12: Test400@600mg, Dbol@100mg, Deca@500mg
Along with Clomid @20 mg per day and Arimidex@1mg per day

I'm really happy with my results, I was able to put on 16 pounds in 12 weeks! As per usual, the gear I received from SC was fantastic quality. I normally have troubles with my appetite but this stack made me ravenous so I was able to bulk up and lift more but I didn't feel it in my joints! The past few years my joint have been really killing me after the gym but since doing this cycle I haven't been having a problem. Must be the deca, which is surprising as I'm not bloated and I don't feel as though I'm retaining too much water. I'm really pleased with this stack and I will most likely be trying one of their other stacks the next time I order. Thanks
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu