Review Detail

Steroids S steroids-canada

This is my first experience with any kind of anabolic, injecting and buying. My body fat % has always been very low but the real issue was I've been struggling for years to actually build muscle. I'm 31 and I've tried everything to no avail. I had been trying to stay away from trying steroids but after realising that nothing was working for me I started doing some research. So after a couple years of serious thought and research I finally decided to try anabolics. I'm so happy I took the risk because "Over-joyed" doesn't even begin to describe just how happy I am with my results! I gained 22 pounds in 10 weeks! I'm amazed!

Everything about this process was easy as pie and I feel a bit silly for wasting a few years stressing over how much of a risk it would be to order them online! I placed my order on a Monday and received it by Thursday. It was very discreet and the best part is that it was shipped from BC so I didn't have to worry about customs at all (The biggest factor keeping me from buying online was worrying about this). I will definitely be back for more!

So as previously mentioned, this was my first experience with anabolics. I chose to keep my first cycle simple:

Week 1-10 Test Enth 250mg every 3 days

Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (reduced to 0.125 for week 12 though)

Week 13 Nolvadex 20mg 2 times a day

Week 14-16 Nolva 20mg once a day

I'm obviously no expert but it seems to be high quality stuff/dosed properly. I gained 22 pounds in 10 weeks and I didn't experience any negative side effects like I had worried about. (Not sure if that is a testament to the product quality or because I was taking arimidex though). The bottles were really professional looking too, like something you would get in a pharmacy (if they sold steroids though of course). I just started the Nolvadex for my PCT today so I can't really speak on that but I love the Test and the Arimidex!
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu