Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I’ve been getting gear throughSteroids Evolution for a while now, albeit through a friend of mine, since he had the account. This time I thought I’d set up my own account and start getting it delivered direct. Really easy to sign up, purchasing and payment is a doddle. Could not be happier with the service I’ve received. 

I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff: testosterone, Winstrol, and anavar for the most part. My current cycles is 100 mg per week of the Test, 175 mg per week of the Winstrol, and 210 mg per week of the anavar. Both the Test and the Winstrol are injections, and they both go in pretty smooth, though I did get a bit of redness and irritation around the injection site for the Winstrol. This only lasted a couple of days, so nothing to worry about. The anavar is an oral steroid, in tablet form, and I love it. Makes me feel like I can take on anything, and makes the veins in my arms really defined. I’m currently crushing all of my personal records, adding twenty or thirty pounds onto most lifts.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu