Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I decided to give Strikefirstlabs a shot.  His participation showed he might be here for a while. Order process was simple and inline with what i'm used to dealing with. His communication was excellent. We didn't need much. I sent the order over and fulfilled my part of the deal. 3 days later it landed. 

The packaging was up to excellent standards. All vials were filled equally and all snag free lids were sealed tightly... Bottles are plain but what's inside is super Quality gear IMO...

I have been pinning 400 mgs, of tren e and 300mgs of test E along with Primo from a different source. When I started the cycle I pinned Tren A for a few weeks. His tren was a light yellow color and certainly packed a punch. Tren A give me Anxiety, sweats, insomnia and just an all around Badass demeanor.. I felt all this while pinning the Ace. His Test e is so smooth and easy to draw/pin.. I have great libido with only 300mgs. The Tren E is my favorite from him. I have 0 side effect and just feel strong, clear minded. I am not having the terrible sides that I get from Tren Ace. His gear is the smoothest gear that I've pinned in a while.. I am extremely happy with his Gear, service and he's a good guy which is important to me...

Excellent Job Striker.... Thank you... I will be back for more and I recommend him highly...
S
Rep: 8
2351 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 493 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu