Review Detail

Steroids A admin

TEXXGEARS had been a trusted supplier for many many years. I had used many of their products including Cyp, Nandro, HGH and their ever popular cockbomb. Results were good with great results in adding in mass and vascularity. They were a trusted source bar none. products tested out and ordering was a non event.

Late last year an order went missing. I asked Yul and he said that he would take care of it quickly.   He also asked me for a secondary address to make sure that my home address was not blocked.

30 days later no show. Inquiries were met with hostility and evasive answers.  Still I had faith and decided to place another order with tracking.  Once the order was placed and the funds transferred I received tracking numbers that made no sense. My user name was no longer valid on their site and no one would answer any of my inquiries. Sadly I must label them a scam and can not be trusted. I would be happy to show anyone the transfers through xxxxxxx xxxxx as proof that I had sent money.

I am out $1K and still looking for a trustworty site.

The quality of product received in the past were great. No doubt about it being legit. The problem is that now they just take your money and hope that you go away.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu