Review Detail

Steroids J johnnybravo

Second review (read the rules and apologize for last review)

the clen quality was good you could feel the effects and side effects from the start. the dose i took was 40mcg daily for 2 weeks. the cytomel was much the same, but I didnt get much side effects from it because I only took a dose of 12.5 mcg daily for the whole 60 days. the effects of the cytomel were strong after coming off the clen (2 weeks on 2 weeks off with the clen throughout the 60 days) i would still be able to maintain my weight with the cytomel. I only used the anavar with the clen and cytomel in the morning for cardio so my dose was at 10mg daily. didn't have any sides, but was able to get nice quality muscle mass while dropping weight. With the winstrol I would take 50 mg daily pre workout and the effects were really good i was happy that even though i was dropping weight i was still able to lift heavy, get good pumps and feel good. i did notice that i got a bit of hair loss with the winstrol.Because i was in a deficit and loosing weight I didnt get stronger but i was able to maintain my strength. i started at 230lbs and after the 60 days I was 200lbs. I ran a nice deficit diet with cardio and used these products to assist.
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu