Steroids J juji
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

N/A
These are my Go-to-guys from now on! Everything from communication, to delivery, to the presentation and quality of the product is just outstanding! 10/10 across the board!

Big H, my brother from another mother, what a guy. He truly knows the business side of things. He has a very unquie skill set that no other salesman I have come across has. He sincerely and wholeheartedly cares for his customers. When your running a business this goes a long way. If you have any concerns or questions he'll go out of his way to explain in depth whatever it is you need to know. He goes above and beyond the call of duty everytime, and all questions you have are answered within a day. Hell, sometimes I even get a response back within 30 minutes. These guys are on the ball!

My order took longer than i would have liked HOWEVER that is not at the fault of TAS. They had my item processed and out within days. To make the wait time for my second order as short as possible, Big H got it ready right away and sent it out! Just OUTSTANDING custumer service! America has the worst postal service in the world though.... Like seriously, get it together ahahah (I live north of the boarder). At the end of the day though, I do not mind waiting for a quality product.
Packaging was tight, discreet (completely genious). They are very creative/thorough with packing methods, you never have to worry about a thing!

First order - (first half of cycle)
2 x Masta-prop (blend)
1 x Anavar
1x aromasin
made second order already
Second order - (part 2 of cycle)
1 x Masta-Prop (blend)
1 x Mast prop
2 x Anavar
1 x Clomid

First injections, no pip at all (when I ran my other sources prop i had pirate leg for awhile lol) this was smooth. Its been a little over a week a and half and the results are staggering. VERY potent gear. And yes it has kicked in already. Comparable to pharm grade products which i have used in the past. I felt the effects within days. I'm starting notice a physical change in just over a week. I have more energy and feel stronger. My libido is also sky high. Excellent Excellent Excellent! I worked out in the gym for long periods of time with a high intensity when i was off cycle. Now that I'm on TAS products, i pretty much live in the gym. I may aswell pitch a tent... Yes.... PUN intended.. :).

I've been very fourtunate to have some real good sources in the past, a well known and popular UGL and pharm grade, top notch products. No complaints what so ever. I was shocked with TAS products. Especially with the potency of the blended compounds. I was aprehensive about ordering and thought the mission statement was a little far fetched. However these guys delivery on every level AND THEN SOME! Quality, commuinication, presentation, you name it, 10/10! Thanks again TAS! I look forward to a long healthy business relationship! Cheers.

TAS for life!
C
Rep: 0
3 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu