Review Detail

Steroids A admin
The process was too easy. Tyrant kept me in the loop with the processing and shipping, the price is amazing, the shipping is quick, the gear is great. Been taking Tren from a past order also tyrant labs, and the results are so phenomenal I had to order 3 more vials. My strength has increased 25% on everything (no joke) bench was at 245 to 8 reps no I'm hitting 275 for 12 reps and the endurance is superior muscles are not tired I can work out for 2 hours on one muscle group and be ready again in 5 days. best part of tren is it gives me a libido boost like no other. my ratio is 2:1 more tren than test. no sides at all except for night sweat, waking up at random time but easily fall right back asleep and dark colored urine. I thought it was blood in the urine but it wasn't. the payment was with green dot so I saved money on western union fees. I appreciate everything tyrant does. I will go nowhere else to shop, period! The vails look very professional with the hologram, the Tren expires in 2015 as one of the pictures shows. I only wish I had more money to load up for the next 2 years :-)
B
Rep: 2
25 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu