Review Detail

Steroids A admin
ok well I ordered Dec 26th and was notified the order was completed. After it should of got here I emailed him and he said it was returned to sender and gave me a tracking number. I apparantly, like a dipshit gave one number off in my zip code like a dumbfuck and let him know I fucked up and sorry is their anything we can do. My response was "I will resend the order" I couldn't believe it thought that was cool as hell since I don't even know my own zip I probally have no business using anabolics. But anyway they came within a few weeks, packaged well and he threw in a extra bottle of test suspension. Tyrant answerd all of my paranoid emails by the next morning. I have tried a few different sources and all came through but for the prices, the selections and service I think Ill keep my orders here. Nice packaging, labels, and service. I would definatly recommend.

Havent experianced any PIP sex drive through the roof, gains are definatly up, Im a beast again at the gym. the deca has really helped the joints. I would highly recommend them as a supplier for the price, selection and service I think thier a top notch reliable source
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu