Review Detail

Steroids A admin

UGFreak.com was very fast at replying to all message's & always responded within 24 hours. Not only were they fast at communicating, they answered all question's thoroughly too. The package arrived 3 weeks after the payment was received. I was happy with how fast it arrived and how well it was packaged. It was tight and secure and safe from getting damaged in transit. Very discreet and unalarming.

This order was to find a good source, because it has been so hard to find. But I finally found some ephedrine hcl, it comes in amps. I ordered 10 1ml/vials vials of 50 mg/ml ephedrine hcl, & I received it along with 10 tabs of 50mg oxymetholone. The ephedrine was made from Osel, a Turkey pharmaceutical company, that I thought was high quality. There were no negative side effects to report, only positive. Increased energy, focus, elevated mood &no drag.
I have never used oxymetholone, but I thought it was under dosed, maybe a bad lab, it was iran hormone, I've never heard of them. The ephedrine was very good though. I lost about 5 pounds with the 10 vials using 25mg twice a day with the classic ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin). Anyways, because how hard it is to find ephedrine & how hard I searched I thought I would share and recommend UGfreak.com to others looking for ephedrine.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu