Review Detail

Steroids D diesel

This was my first time purchasing from UK-Anabolics, and they have the best shipping costs and pricing I have come across yet (I'm U.K. based). Really quick response over email, and very friendly and helpful, the whole process was really quick from checkout to confirmation of shipping, which was fantastic. Will absolutely be making more purchases from these guys and definitely recommend them. 

It was my first time using Tren E and was dosing at 200mg per week, and the Prami was 0.5mg per tablet, and I was taking one of those every day, as I read about the HGH benefits on Prami and wanted to try for myself (usually I would use caber while on Tren). The first few days on Prami were pretty awful, nausea, headaches and generally felt like crap, but they soon cleared up and I have felt really, REALLY good the past few weeks, exactly as I was hoping too, so I guess the HGH benefits are real, my wife also noticed I was looking leaner, probably about 8 - 10 days in. I have used Tren Ace a lot before, I noticed that on Tren E the sides are similar but more subdued, I guess not as intense? All the positives that come with Tren are there though, so all in all both products do what they're supposed to, so I'm VERY happy about my purchases.
M
Rep: 0
1 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu