Review Detail

Steroids J juji

Been using Ipamorelin for 2 weeks.  Previous to a blood test for kidney injury.  Been having problems for over four months and haven't really trained for 7 months due to health problems.  However after 14 weeks of blood tests on a weekly basis I have now been given the all clear.  I was getting worse by the week but after two weeks on ipamorelin I am bang in the middle of the range.  Was it the peptides or coincidence.  No more AAS for me.  Gonna stick to the peps in future.

Slight head rush for the first few days. Pinned 3 x daily @ 200mcg, giving about 45 minutes before food and at least an hour after food. Already getting leaner but I was already at about 6-7% bodyfat. Lost 22lb in last seven months and used the ipamorelin as it was the safest option considering my kidney problems.
Going to add in CJC 1295 3 x 100mcg next week along with the Ipamorelin. Felling better in myself already. Been back to the gym for one week and surprised myself with the poundage's. Looking forward to starting some pep cycles. Will update on here.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu