Review Detail

Steroids J juji
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Placed a peptide order consisting of PEG MGF and IGF 1 LR3.Bubble wrapped in flat tiny box. Took just more than a week to arrive at my mail box. Good thing for me that didn't require any signature or ID for collection. Straight to mailbox

Well this stack was planned as:
M/TU/W/F : IGF 1 LR3 @ 75 mcg pre workout
W/TH/SA/SU: PEG MGF @ 200 mcg bilaterally
It was easy to pin and didn't experience any PIP or lumps. Mixed in Bac water. Mixed instantly.
The igf 1 worked decently. Had to stuff lot of fast acting carbs immediately after pinning. Noticed increased strength, endurance and intensity. Lifts went up in no time. Especially the pump on arms was amazing. Extreme lethargy post workout though. Did enhance my steroid cycle.
PEG MGF didn't notice much until week 3 when dropped it from the stack. Slightly hard to observe when stacking number of compounds.
I thought stuff is bunk or is not worth the hype at all. But as soon as i dropped it, started noticing the difference. Was much better on it than being off. So jumped back and this time i could clearly feel that recovery time has reduced dramatically. Better sleep and mood on both peps.
C
Rep: 0
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu