Review Detail

Steroids J juji

Here is my experience. I ordered test p, tren ace, and provirion on Feb 23rd. The funds were received on the 25th. I received the package about a week later. I opened up the package and the provirion was missing. I emailed him about the missing items, he stated he was aware of the missing items and was out of provirion and will send it when he gets it. I asked him did he have any mast since it was the same price. He said he has plenty of mast and primo. I said I would really like primo. On March 5th I told him I would take Mast since it is the same price as provirion, but I would prefer provirion. On March 8th I he asked for my order number. I asked him for an update. He said it would be another 2 weeks on the provirion, but he had plenty of primo. I told him I couldn't wait that long. I asked him if he was going to ship me primo. He said yes. On March 14th I askd him if he shipped the package. He said my provirion was in route. I asked for a shipping date so I can know when to expect it and I havent got a response yet. It has been almost a month since I order and I still haven't receive my complete package. I'm only doing an 8 week cycle of tren and I'm going on week 3 of my cycle.

Update: Order on Feb 23rd.March 26th order is still incomplete. I have received a $50 credit for my trouble.

Final Update: Ordered on Feb 23rd. March 27 my order is finally complete. So I have my original order of tren ace, test p, and provirion plus a $50  credit for the delay.

So far the sides aren't that bad. I sweat a lot, can't sleep at night, but I can sleep fine during the day. I 100mg of tren eod and 50mg of test p eod. I haven't really notice any strength yet because I took about 2 weeks off because I was sick I'm lifting what I was lifting before I got sick. I think this coming up week will be the week to really tell.
I
Rep: 0
492 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu