Review Detail

Steroids C cleanandclear
I placed an order with clnanclr a few weeks back and little did I know dumb ass me put the wrong zip so two weeks goes by and I'm thinking wtf is this guy legit where's my pak well he sends me an email and let's me know of my mistake. Make a long story short he fixed MY fuck up (when he didn't have to) With any other source I would of prolly Ben SOL. And he got my order to me in 2days after that. This guys the REAL DEAL and goes WAY out of his way for you even when he dosent have to. He doesn't bullshit you or keep you hangin he does exactly what he says and he's quick to get back to your emails and his shits on point! I've placed 1other order since then and got it in 2days. I would definatly recomend this source to be your go to guy!

I have experience with these products and am taking the dbol and test250 and can guarantee that these products are legit. I'm already seeing results after 14days! I started getting raging hard ons only after 4days! Sex drive is off the charts! No pip whatsoever I will update when I use the other products listed.
R
Rep: 0
17 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu