Review Detail

Steroids C cleanandclear
I have ordered from sources on this site before and have had Flawless experiences.
ClnandClr not so much.
He was extremely rude to begin with, which I honestly don't care about as long as I receive what I have ordered and paid for. Placed a min order of $200.00. Money picked up right away.
This is a Dom. source, 2 weeks later, still nothing. And I am not the type to harass because I know sources get busy.
But I ordered ancillaries and need them badly. Normally I wouldn't care about the T/A time... but all of us brothers know that Gyno is not fun or funny.
Gave plenty of chances to respond before writing this review. He simply just doesn't seem to care.

Now the website is down and so is the email communication. I think he packed bags and closed shop (scammed).

Communication is Very poor. I wrote very polite messages inquiring of the status of the shipment after 2 weeks of not getting anything and received short 1 line response written in all caps (yelling) for literally no reason.

Seriously, I hate writing negative comments. I am out $200.00, which in itself is bad enough, but to get screwed at the worst possible time and situation, when you need ancillaries badly, that's just not right man. I hope you really needed the extra $200.00 bro.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu