Review Detail

Steroids C cleanandclear
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Just posting about my previous experience with WholeSale. Good dude, good products, shitty communication lol.

So I have used this product last year but never got a chance to review. I ran 600mg test e, 600 mg mast e and 50mg of Var for 14 weeks. I lab maxed all the products and they matched perfectly to the color chart. I know that doesn't mean its properly dosed but at least the hormone is present.

Bloods at 6 weeks showed test at 4400 and e2 at 40. I ran no other AI on cycle, the mast was quite powerful in its AI properties. The Var 50, well just damn lol. I've run real var, and I've run fake var. With real var I get heart burn, almost crippling low back pumps, freaky vascularity and hardness, a solid 10-15% strength increase and my cardio stamina goes way up. If this shit was winny I would know within a week because by joints ache, I get BP issues and bad acne. So the var for me was def legit.

Overall It was a great cycle, went from 235lbs at 14% BF to 220 at 10% BF and I looked even bigger after the cycle was over lol.
E
Rep: 0
191 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 20 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu