Review Detail

Steroids C cleanandclear
I got the Prop 200 During one of CnC's big Promos. I had gotten P100 earlier and wanted to try this. All the other good stuff CnC is known for played out. Communication spot on, Price……who does not like 50% off? 3rd Shipment down to Costa Rica with no issues although I have heard of late people getting busted at customs for some AAS and other items of late. Still no issues here. And of course I like dealing with CnC as a business persona.

I have to admit i like Prop a lot ..... Not sure of the scientific reason since there does not be one to support it but I seem to get less bloat as I have seen others report. Either I am just genetically lucky, CnC's shit is just real good or a combo of the 2 I don't know, But I do not get PIP off of his Prop. I did get a knot in my quad on the 2nd pin (Ouch) but nothing since. I used in conjunction with CnC’s Tren A I had gotten earlier on another Promo so hard to tell where strength gains came from but assuming both. Light cycle/dosage of 300/300. No bloat or acne..... sex drive was maintained,
S
Rep: 2
190 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 23 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu