Review Detail

XRoids.to Hot
Steroids A admin
Dude was good with communication and all questions got answer fast with in 24 hours and deliver was fast for being from over seas and package was well secure. Nothing came damaged or any look of it being mistreated . The prices are good but nothing out of the normal when it comes the brands he carries. But they are well known bands and reliable ones too with a good solid selection to choose from for what ever u goal maybe he has what u need . It's nice to know who u can rely in when u need pct or AI nowadays those are some of the things u don't want to run in to and relies u have bunk pct it AI that will really mess up a good cycle

Well used this for my pct shit worked great after a deca test dbol cycle my boys decided to go on vacation for a while but these 2 product brought them back! First couple week I was breaking out pretty bad like I was going threw puberty again lol I also got some hcg from him but didn't end up running it this go around kinda regrets not doing it but from how everything looks it all worked out so I'm happy but next time for sure it will be used
Rep: 0
14 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu