Review Detail

XRoids.to Hot
Steroids A admin

Great company, fast replies and honest workers. 

Ordered my cycle from here for my current show prep. I ordered winny, HCG, clomid, proviron and halo. Everything was off the charts and amazing. Shipping wasn't as fast as I had expected until.. IT CAME A WEEK EARLY! The package came very discreetly and safely. I had a few tickets made and they replied to all of them within 24 hours. About to make another order because I need more PCT because I am about 2 weeks out from show. I had asked about a discount because I was a little unsure and it was my first time order from a source in Europe, but they immediately replied and helped me out no questions asked. They were very fast, quick to respond and professional. They have a huge list of products and I specifically chose them because I wanted to add halo to my stack and they were on of the few places that I could find legit halo. I also liked that they were super polite when I was trying to figure out my BitCoin situation and waited for me and helped me through it. I would highly recommend them and I'm excited for my new shipment which should include more nolvadex (I had some nolvadex, tren and test lying around from another cycle), clomid, and HCG. The shipping was estimated to come two weeks later than it actually came, so the shipping is fast and they ship the products out as soon as they receive the money. HIGH HIGHLY recommend.
G
Rep: 0
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu