Review Detail

Steroids Y yourmuscleshop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Super easy to order, extremely fair prices, received order emails and payment info emails super fast, confirmed payment within 20 min of bitcoin being confirmed on blockchain. Honestly couldn’t ask for a smoother ordering process.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Packaging is by far the best I have ever seen. Comes in a really professional box with aluminum cover to protect gh from hot mail boxes. Orders came with pins for peptides pen needles for gh, and regular pins for anabolics. Never have seen better packaging for order. Orders both came two days after payment confirmed.

Products Ordered

Pharma Hgh- Genotropin pen, serostim kit
Peptides- BPC-157, TB-500
2 primo enanthate

Product Effects

Hgh is top notch especially for the price, it was the first time I’ve recieved actual American genotropin, ran 4-6iu 6 weeks, more potent than the genotropin I usually order from turkey. Serostim is worth every penny of the price, normally either can’t find real serostim or it is much more expensive. Can’t run more than 4 iu a day due to how tired this stuff makes me, diet has been eh as of late and I’ve lost more body fat in one week than I normally would eating clean and doing an hour of cardio every morning for six weeks. Best hgh experience I’ve ever had, I’ve gone through kits of saizen, humatrope, countless genotropin pens, omnitrope hgh from various sources and the gh on this site trumps them all.

Peptides were definitely genuine Bpc and tb 500. Running 1 mg of both everyday for ankle, sciatic, and skin issues, which have all been steadily improving. Great stuff

Primo seems to be top notch so far as well, getting slight primo cough after pins which is something only true primo has given me. Running 600-800 per week, will report results.

Review

I’m almost positive I used this site years ago but something happened and they were gone for a while. So happy they are back, they definitely stepped their game up to a whole new level. Will be my go to source from now on. Thank you yourmuscleshop.to you have reduced my cortisol levels greatly when it comes to getting the best stuff on the market. Orders also came with small gifts that are amazing.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
YourMuscleShop.to
YourMuscleShop.to
Owner's reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our products and services. We always strive to provide our customers with the Premium quality products and exceptional customer services.
Thank you for your trust. It is our pleasure to serve you the best.

D
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

deneme bonusu