Review Detail

YourMuscleShop.to FeaturedHot
YourMuscleShop.to
Steroids Y yourmuscleshop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Top notch , I ran into and issue on my part contact them issue was resolve same day and my order was deliver the next day

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Is my second order and is been the fastest order I ever got , very discreet secure and I did have the option to track the package

Products Ordered

Tren 200 and cabuterol 40

Product Effects

The tren is great , I use a test to verify it and I came positive , i haven’t started using the clen but I was able to verify authentication , so I will see no issues on that , coming from a 10 month recovery from rotator cuff surgery I was on the slump , weak and In pain the tren was what I need it to get back , side effects are minimal since I’m use to it and I keep my dose on the low side , few new PR and regain pretty much my previous size in 4 weeks I haven’t got the dry look or the vascularity yet usually I get there by week 9 so far so good

Review

I’m very happy with my purchases so far this guys are great and they take care of any issue the delivery is fast and secure , I’m glad I found them , I was skeptical at first because the prices seem to good to be true ( when compared what the local price ) but I took the chance and I’m glad I did

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Thank you for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our quality product and our fast customer care team.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your support!

M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

deneme bonusu