Review Detail

YourMuscleShop.to FeaturedHot
YourMuscleShop.to
Steroids Y yourmuscleshop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Couldn't be easier from ordering, paying and shipping. I have never waited more then 10 for a responses.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery is awesome am talking Amazon fast they provide a tracking number I personally don't like to look it up unless it's been 5 days I have yet to ever check on tracking. They are quicker then their promise date.

Products Ordered

Tes cyp, e, p, suspension and 400
EQ, primo, Tri tren and A, somatropin 8iu and 36iu pen, gintropin, arimidex, IGF, tamfadil, BP and I know am forgetting thing but I'd say atleast once a month for past couple years.

Product Effects

My dose aren't oh high side example.
50mg cyp 100mg E 50mg Tren A every 3 days
3iu gh 3iu igf 5 days a week
At 43 getting big and stronger still and labs have been awesome

Review

I can't say enough good things about them. Have yet to disappoint and everyone I've recommended have been super impressed.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to to leave us a review. We are glad you are enjoying our products and experiencing their benefits.
Your fantastic feedback for our customer support team with their response time means a lot to us. And we are honored that you would recommend us to others. Your positive feedback inspires us to keep striving for excellence at every step.
Have a wonderful day! Merry Christmas!

Inkednfit avatar
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

deneme bonusu