Review Detail

YourMuscleShop.to FeaturedHot
YourMuscleShop.to
Steroids Y yourmuscleshop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process is set up well. The website is easy to use and navigate. Customer support is great too. I have ordered from them multiple times and anytime I had a question it was answered within a few minutes.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The packaging is the best I've seen. Everything comes in a moisture barrier bag. It is protected with styrofoam and bubble wrap. The shipping is really fast. The last order shipped in 12 hours and showed up in the mail box in just under 72 hours. All my other orders were shipped and delivered just as quickly.

Products Ordered

My last order was gen labs hgh and lantus insulin. This was also my first order. The previous order was test enanthate and deca and anavar.

Product Effects

The test enanthate and deca are working well. I have been on them for 5 weeks. I have noticed an increase in strength and my joints feel better. I have gained about 8 pounds so far. I have been using the lantus insulin and hgh for a couple months. The insulin works really well for me. I have issues with eating bigger meals like headaches afterwards. This has completely solved that issue. The hgh is helping with recovery. I can train a bit more frequently now. I haven't noticed any unusual side effects.

Review

These guys are great! The ordering process is easy and smooth. The shipping and packaging are the best I've ever seen. Orders always arrive within 72 hours excluding a major holiday. I haven't had any problems. I will definitely continue to order from them.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Such positive feedbacks never fails to uplift our spirits and brightens our day, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support, happy with the delivery time and liked our packaging too, we believe in delivering not only quality products but also a delightful unboxing experience. Feels amazing to know our products are meeting your fitness goals, Thank you for your trust in us.

Look forward to many more orders from you in future!

K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu