Review Detail

YourMuscleShop.to FeaturedHot
YourMuscleShop.to
Steroids Y yourmuscleshop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

They were very nice

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I appreciate so much everything was nice,crisp, and real deal I'm very pleased. Two days to south carolina coast from the time it shipped till it was in my hands.

Products Ordered

Anadrol and testosterone tri blend

Product Effects

Everything is what it should be. No recommendations keep keeping on.

Review

I was worried and nervous and a little scared. But everyone here assured me I was going to be fine and receive what I ordered. The lady at customer services was awesome I apologize for being me but I was made to feel I was in good hands. I was. I even received I few extra little goodies in my package. I know I have found a good place. I know I'm gonna have questions because I'm new to fitness kicking ass in life. I know sumone will be there to text me back. Thank you so much muscle shop my muscles love you!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Such positive feedback never fails to uplift our spirits and brightens our days, we are thrilled to hear that you had a good experience ordering from us and got your order on time, it's our goal to provide excellent customer service and high quality products to our customers and hope to continue exceeding your expectations in future.

We are always here to assist you in achieving your fitness goals , look forward to serving you again.

josephrocks80 avatar
Rep: 1
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu