Review Detail

YourMuscleShop.to FeaturedHot
YourMuscleShop.to
Steroids Y yourmuscleshop
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

It doesn’t get any simpler and professional in my opinion. There are other solid sources, but for me, YMS is a no brainer- go-to for your stuff.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Placed my 3rd order today. I received the first two within 3-4 days. Packages were secure from heat and moisture both times.

Products Ordered

HGH (GenLab), HCG, Clomid, Proviron, peptides. Masteron Prop/ Test Cyp.

Product Effects

HGH was good quality. I took 2iu’s before bed and noticed my weight reduced after a few days and muscles were very hard all day in conjunction with my HRT trial run for 8 weeks to see how these work together at low doses.
Proviron 25mg’s morning and night.
Masteron/Test 1ml each (200mg) every 7-10 days (50-60mg’s microdosed eod). After 2 weeks my libido was amazing, energy was strong, and my strength actually felt like I was taking 750mgs of test.

Review

So men. If you want on time erections, fat loss, full hard muscles, and feel amazing all day. You may want to reach out to YMS and give them a try. Obviously it’s up to us to do the work in the kitchen and gym, but at age 40, this was exactly what I needed to get my mind and body right!!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our products and services. Your feedback and experience which you shared for our genlabs products are truly appreciated. It means a lot and it motivates us to continue delivering the best experience possible.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust🙏

B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

deneme bonusu