Review Detail

Supps R rightpeps

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Despite the big time difference i always got response to my emails within 24 hours. They do not answer any questions related to personal use and may even cancel your order and ban you from the site. so be aware of it while ordering.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Arrived in 3 days from US-EU express shipping. They took care of the package professionally and packed the vials tightly. Package did not make any sound and there was absolutely no damage to the vials. Thank you for such great service.

Products Ordered

Tb500
Bpc 157

Product Effects

I used these peptides to speedup recovery from a car accident and get back to gym as soon as possible. I started with very high loading dose for first week and then reduced it each week. The stack was used for 6 weeks and noticed quick recovery and the muscles that were sort of shrunken due to inactivity, started to get back to training pretty fast. It also helped me regain the lost weight faster than expected. The small bruises and minor injuries from the accident also healed very quickly.

Review

This is a highly underrated source in my opinion and I believe if you once try this source you will be so much amazed by the way peptides work and will never switch to these cheap Chinese made peptides.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
H
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu