Review Detail

Supps R rightpeps
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

This order turned into magic for me. I used GH to treat my injuries and i saw some improvement. but some one told me about TB500 and BPC157 for healing injuries. I had some tendinitis and was feeling it difficult to lift heavy. The package arrived just in 8 days from USA to EU

I started taking TB500 half an mg a day as i was so desperate to heal my injuries. I noticed feeling better right from the first week. These two stacked together took my recovery to the next level. My strength and endurance improved. Usually i will do 8-10 dips at the beginning of my workouts but since i started TB500 and BPC157, my endurance rocked. now i do 15-18 weighted dips every workout. Not only that, i can do cardio with out feeling tired for a long period of time. No more stiffness. I can stretch and move my muscles flexibly. The tendinitis seems like was never there. it has been now a month. I like this stuff more than anything i have used so far. This has helped me get rid of a long chronic problem. The best thing is there are no sides, i am getting stronger and my endurance is sky high. I can 100% guarantee you if you use legit TB500 and BPC157, you will see a noticeable change immediately with your endurance, recovery and healing. These guys have the best quality peptides. I have started running their igf 1 too which i will review soon.
C
Rep: 0
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 9 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu