Fueling the machine

Welderman

I recently read a post on here with a guy saying he consumed 160 gm of protein daily and ate 2 meals a day. This obviously was by far not enough. I feel nutrition just as or more important than AAS. I weigh 240. 5'10". Have somewhat of a belly but pretty solid and not trying to cut fat at all right now. Chicken breast, eggs, tuna, peanut butter, spinach, broccoli are my main foods. Protein shake 3 times a day 40 grams each. Other protein sources equal 200 grams for total of 320-350 a day. Sound ok or do I need to adjust

MONSTRO

Nothing is more important than the other. You need to train intense to create stimulus to grow, you need to eat quality food and enough to grow and recover , you need to sleep enough to recover and you need to take the right amount of gear to put you on another level . So you need to be 100% focus on all

Welderman

I work hard when I get to the gym. Eat as good as I understand how by reading. Sleep is an issue but I do the best I can. I have a question for you. When deca really kicks in is it calm and subtle or do you have no doubts that it kicked in. I trust my gear but that's an issue with being new to this. You have no experience to compare your gear or results to. There is so much to learn. Thank you

Welderman

I use 7lab gear, if anyone has experience with it I would greatly appreciate the input. My source prices are awesome. Like 60 ml of sust250, 20ml of deca 250, and 2500 mg of anadrol was $300 with free shipping, hard to beat

Welderman

Someone on here I'm sure can help you Capt planet but unfortunately I don't have a clue. I'm as green as a gourd. Lol

MONSTRO

I work hard when I get to the gym. Eat as good as I understand how by reading. Sleep is an issue but I do the best I can. I have a question for you. When deca really kicks in is it calm and subtle or do you have no doubts that it kicked in. I trust my gear but that's an issue with being new to this. You have no experience to compare your gear or results to. There is so much to learn. Thank you
Cheap stuff never good . Good labs and good quality always expensive. Deca you see more fullness , dense muscle but is not easy to see like anadrol or trenbolone

Welderman

Yeah I got so cheap cause 50% off sale. I gonna try belugas or odin next just to have something to compare to. I'm not disappointed at all with what I have but comparing it to a quality product will get rid of any doubts. Thank you

Welderman

I just got to remember that the Monstro's of the world aren't made overnight. Alot of hard work and patience lies ahead but I will get there.

MONSTRO

Yeah I got so cheap cause 50% off sale. I gonna try belugas or odin next just to have something to compare to. I'm not disappointed at all with what I have but comparing it to a quality product will get rid of any doubts. Thank you
Yes but when the lab do 50% off , they keep buing the powders same price because powders dont have promotions . Do you think any lab work to lose money?

suppsforlife

Monstro, as usual, is right! Everything is important when comes to body shaping. everything should be perfect - dieting, working out, resting and the perfect steroid (for your needs) in perfect dosages for yourself. And yes, the gains definitely aren't made overnight.
as in terms of quality AAS - yes, beligas and odin are some of the best out there.

Welderman

Yes he really is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge and I very much appreciate the input. You all have great regard for not only results but health safety as well.

MONSTRO

Monstro, as usual, is right! Everything is important when comes to body shaping. everything should be perfect - dieting, working out, resting and the perfect steroid (for your needs) in perfect dosages for yourself. And yes, the gains definitely aren't made overnight.
as in terms of quality AAS - yes, beligas and odin are some of the best out there.
People always said to much fake gear and underdosed , but most of them dont have results because they dont eat or train right . We have alot great brands on market for sure, ZHPC, Balkan, SP, Hilma, Beligas, Para Pharma, A Tech and many many others .

MONSTRO

Yes he really is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge and I very much appreciate the input. You all have great regard for not only results but health safety as well.
I love bodybuilding but also i take care my health , i never drink , smoke or do drugs ever except gear to improve my shape . We need to be smart

suppsforlife

People always said to much fake gear and underdosed , but most of them dont have results because they dont eat or train right . We have alot great brands on market for sure, ZHPC, Balkan, SP, Hilma, Beligas, Para Pharma, A Tech and many many others .
and those are only a few to mention.
because is always important to remember - you've got to remain healthy whilst growing. there's no point in growing and damaging your health, IMO
I love bodybuilding but also i take care my health , i never drink , smoke or do drugs ever except gear to improve my shape . We need to be smart
words of wisdom!

suppsforlife

unfortunately, yes, there were a lot of people who had a lot of damage due to improper use. but with the help of such forums, we can learn!
glad we can help you in anyway!

BiggyBill

I honestly can't even imagine how many people have damaged themselves trying to take this journey alone. Thank you all again. I've logged on to a few other forums and they in no way, shape, or form compare to this one.
found this forum extremely useful myself too. agree with you.
and yeah, people are still damaging themselves with an improper use of compounds.