Tbol

Welderman

Read up on tbol today. I just happen to know a few guys with ultimate wisdom when it comes to roids. Yes I am talking about you all. LoL. It don't bulk like dbol, don't cut like winstrol or var. But it seems like a great roid to run a cycle when taking a lengthy cruise cycle. Would you all classify it more this way as a great maintenance strength and gain retaining drug?

Welderman

Read up on tbol today. I just happen to know a few guys with ultimate wisdom when it comes to roids. Yes I am talking about you all. LoL. It don't bulk like dbol, don't cut like winstrol or var. But it seems like a great roid to run a cycle when taking a lengthy cruise cycle. Would you all classify it more this way as a great maintenance strength and gain retaining drug?
And I know it's hepatotoxic so I meant just used during cruise cycle for 6-8 weeks

HGH.to

Is actually a great roid to increase strength and endurance without adding too much weight - that's why is one of the preferred one in sports such as UFC (to remain in same weight category). but if you wish to run it for 6-8 weeks for strength and retaining gains - actually it can work really well

BiggyBill

as HGH mention - Tbol does a great job in endurance and strength, but is not super effective at packing on muscles

HGH.to

yes, Tbol can help pack on muscles depending on diet and workout, but far not as effective as others

Welderman

From what I saw it can make other roids work better. Think because of sbgh or something like that. I ordered a bunch of different orals when I first began this journey just trying to see best way to incorporate them. So later on something like test, tbol, and npp cycle. Is that a good combo. Thanks again guru masters

CaptainPlanet

Tbol + [good muscle builder] = moice gaims

I think you're supposed to avoid using it with Anavar or Winny cause of too much hepatoxicity when cycling. However, I wouldn't mind knowing if anyone has taken it or has info about it with Equipoise? Instead of Anavar + Equipoise.

Welderman

Yeah other than using with other orals you can stack it with anything. 8 week limit. Pretty wide range in dosing. Beginning dose 30-50. I was going to use test prop and nandrolone prop with it. Keep it dry. This will be way later.

MONSTRO

Tbol for me is never a choice , if i go bulk i use dbol or some anadrol, for cutting i use anadrol beginning and end i use winstrol and halo or superdrol

HGH.to

and in addition to that - there are people like Monstro who said Tbol is never an option. But there are those who find it perfect!
everyone is very different!