Rest of the year cycles

otfjoey300

All in all id say u will probably recomp and end up looking better than you ever have before by the end of the first run with the var. how long is a cruise for you and what is a cruise to you ? You ran a vial of tren a so far and you feel harder? Do you notice faster recovery time? Also; tren basically makes it so I can eat like shit and still gain. And maybe you’re only “feeling” sweatier but I can guarantee you it’s doing more than that to your body. Careful with tren; it’s addicting. Also; to @Juicex11 ; you should notice maybe a bit of a strength increase by now but tren E I’d give it a few more weeks to start shining. Insomnia is a definite side. I can’t run tren E because it’s too long of an ester for that particular compound for me . Trying parabolan my next tren run … currently my whole cycle is just DHT derivatives and I’m recomping nicer and faster with barely any change in diet. Just like that I’m burning fat and growing muscle at the same time… FYI I started my current cycle with tren and took it out after a few weeks because I was more aggressive than I’d like to be right now. Plus the sweating omg this heat is not the time for it. I’m gonna use it down the road . Next bulk is gonna be high test and moderate deca with a good diet .

Welderman

About 4-6 weeks when I cruise. 200 test weekly. Yeah tren is pretty unique when it comes to nutritional intake. Actually read an article that 50 grams of protein on tren is used better by your body than 200 grams otherwise. It's definitely a body changer and easy to fall in love with as long as the sides stay away. After these cycles I will take a whole year off and use milder aas. If I was younger I might be more aggressive with it, longer cycles ect. At 47 I am getting all of the results I hoped for. And as far as recovery I am never sore for more than a day

Zewi

This is what you have:
"
Currently.
Test 250.
Tren a 350.
Anavar 80.

Cruise.

Test 250.
Dbol 60
Tren 450.

Cruise.

Test 250
Winstrol 50
Tren 600.

Cruise for 3-4 months.
Cycles 8 weeks in length"

I would have changed to this. When taking Tren Do it all at Night or Noon or first thing in the morning. Whatever time you pick stick with that time. I like 6am if your a morning Workout--If your After noon workout person do it at noon and if your a late person do it at 4pm.

Also add Time Released Niacin and Baby Aspirin when going to bed. Im sure you have all your liver protection Etc.

The first cycle i would extend buy 2 weeks make it a 10 (Get the Size and the Water and Fat that will come with Dbol and Test get that out of the way now)
10 Weeks
Week 1-2 Test 250mg a week 125mg M/TH and Dbol
Week 3-10
Test 250mg a week 125mg M/TH
Tren A 250mg a week 50mg M/T/TH/F/Sat or Make it 300mg with M/T/W/TH/F/Sat or 100Mg On Monday and Saturday with 50mg T/TH/F

Cruise.

Use this cycle to lean get that water our, and start cutting.

8 Week (Stay with that 2 -1 ration with Tren)
Test 250 M/TH
Winstrol 50
Tren 500 ----100mg M/T/TH/F/Sat

Cruise.

Now this is where i would completely go Hard amazing look for Summer on this Cycle.. Less Test
8 week
Test 125mg 125mg Monday
Tren a 350. 100mg Monday and Saturday 50mg T/TH/F
Anavar 80 Make sure you break it up if they are 50mg tabs or in this case 40mg tabs or whatever you have Split it. Half when you wake up and half 12hrs later. If you can split it in 3s even better.. 6am, Noon, 6pm.

Welderman

Yeah I got var 20mg so 2 pills am and pm. I inject tren daily every morning. I have done talked myself out of dbol and will run 2 winstrol cycles. I just don't want water retention, I got so much of that with deca cycle. I may even condense it into 2 cycles instead of 3 and extend cycle length. Have to remember I am only 2 weeks in, I still can run into sides so I have to play it by ear to some degree. I do appreciate the input buddy, thanks

Juicex11

Nice bro. I’m 205. Trying to get to a lean
All in all id say u will probably recomp and end up looking better than you ever have before by the end of the first run with the var. how long is a cruise for you and what is a cruise to you ? You ran a vial of tren a so far and you feel harder? Do you notice faster recovery time? Also; tren basically makes it so I can eat like shit and still gain. And maybe you’re only “feeling” sweatier but I can guarantee you it’s doing more than that to your body. Careful with tren; it’s addicting. Also; to @Juicex11 ; you should notice maybe a bit of a strength increase by now but tren E I’d give it a few more weeks to start shining. Insomnia is a definite side. I can’t run tren E because it’s too long of an ester for that particular compound for me . Trying parabolan my next tren run … currently my whole cycle is just DHT derivatives and I’m recomping nicer and faster with barely any change in diet. Just like that I’m burning fat and growing muscle at the same time… FYI I started my current cycle with tren and took it out after a few weeks because I was more aggressive than I’d like to be right now. Plus the sweating omg this heat is not the time for it. I’m gonna use it down the road . Next bulk is gonna be high test and moderate deca with a good diet .
I definitely have noticed an increase in muscle hardness and vascularity. Slight increases in strength but not significant. After reading some of your guys comments, sounds like I need to be patient and keep hitting hard. I guess from all the shit I’ve read about Tren I was expecting to be Superman on this shit. Lol

Juicex11

Nice bro. I’m 205. Trying to get to a lean

I definitely have noticed an increase in muscle hardness and vascularity. Slight increases in strength but not significant. After reading some of your guys comments, sounds like I need to be patient and keep hitting hard. I guess from all the shit I’ve read about Tren I was expecting to be Superman on this shit. Lol
As far as the sides of Tren (I’m taking Tren E) I’ve experienced very little. Only had Tren Cough the first time I injected it. Insomnia and sweating is really the only sides I’ve experienced. Aggression hasn’t been a problem either, which is surprising because I’m usually high strung but I’m not a Dick head either.

what is the max amount of weeks you guys would recommend of a Tren E cycle?

Juicex11

Wish I would have taken before pics but here is 4 weeks into cycle on Tren E and Test

Attachments

• 02345BF9-7455-4634-A97A-C22E3A6E5210.jpeg
    02345BF9-7455-4634-A97A-C22E3A6E5210.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 853BB875-C8C3-41AD-93AB-CCB42A56A7A1.jpeg
    853BB875-C8C3-41AD-93AB-CCB42A56A7A1.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 7352AE26-7A5C-4431-AD8C-B78D01B530E2.jpeg
    7352AE26-7A5C-4431-AD8C-B78D01B530E2.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 10

Welderman

If you run that for 10-12 weeks I think you will be completely satisfied with the results. You ain't no little feller as it is.

Welderman

Make sure and use liver protection, probably want to keep it at 6weeks. But yes I would. Winny not only help you cut but it gives very good strength increase