Severe shin and other bone aches on arimidex.

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys I have implemented anastrozol at half a mg a day. I'm running 50mg of Dbol daily and approx 750mg to 1k mg of Sustanon weekly. Since adding the Dex when I play basketball or run my shins feel like they did when I played bball in highschool and went on 4 miles runs. I have shin splints that rival tooth aches. What is new however are these bumps that poke out of my legs that are about the size of a small marble. They go back down after a few hours but the pain is pretty intense. Any suggestions? I can just grit my teeth and deal with it. I do not want to discontinue the arimidex bc running the Dbol and the high test I feel like It is needed and called for. Thanks guys.

Welderman

Aromosin side effects- bone, joint, and muscle pain, and possibly fracture. Sound familiar hulk. Drop your test in half and take ai eod and don't play basketball till your off this cycle for a little bit. Your pretty much having the symptoms of a menopausal woman with osteoporosis. Lol, and we were worried about your wife turning into a man, instead you are turning into grandma.

HulkSmashShan

Aromosin side effects- bone, joint, and muscle pain, and possibly fracture. Sound familiar hulk. Drop your test in half and take ai eod and don't play basketball till your off this cycle for a little bit. Your pretty much having the symptoms of a menopausal woman with osteoporosis. Lol, and we were worried about your wife turning into a man, instead you are turning into grandma.
I have taken up crocheting. But the blankets are beautiful. And the baking is out of this world.

HulkSmashShan

Wonder if that's what happened to Connor last night 🤣

Welderman

Lol. Seriously bro after this cycle if I was you I would keep my test at max 500 week and use roids such as tren, winny, eq, var ect. Leave those ai pills in the bottle. That's what I do

suppsforlife

Why use 0.5 a day? Have you tried 0.5 EOD or even E3D and it doesn't work? chances are - you're killing too much estrogen.

Maniac1130

Hulk, I started the Arimidex at .5 mg EOD. Once it stopped being effective, I went to 1mg EOD and that seemed to do the trick. Everyone's different but something to consider.

HulkSmashShan

Why use 0.5 a day? Have you tried 0.5 EOD or even E3D and it doesn't work? chances are - you're killing too much estrogen.
Use I started with the .5 eod. Only reason I upped it was bc of knot behind both nipples that hurt. Figured it could be start of gyno so I pulled the ai card heavily. My muscle fibers already suck bc my brother and I received my father's shitty looking chest muscles. My dad was a body builder most of his life. No roids but his chest always looked like shit lol. Me and my lil brother always complain.

HulkSmashShan

Hey bro! Um, not really, no. A little dry on the joints but nothing like the Winny. I also took the AI at night before bed. worked well. Hope all is well with you and the family brother!
Thanks brother! Hope all is going well with you. Haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope you are still crushing those gains! I implemented double the potassium into my diet and some other vitamins. (I already take a handful of them). I talked with some IFBB guys and several of them take up to 2mg a daily of strozole which they are also on 1000 test a week so I can imagine that's why. They didn't report any sides from the arimidex so I'm thinking maybe it's something else. Could very well be these legs just not used to running a 230 lb dude up and down a court. It's a big weight difference in a very small amt of time.

Welderman

Thanks brother! Hope all is going well with you. Haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope you are still crushing those gains! I implemented double the potassium into my diet and some other vitamins. (I already take a handful of them). I talked with some IFBB guys and several of them take up to 2mg a daily of strozole which they are also on 1000 test a week so I can imagine that's why. They didn't report any sides from the arimidex so I'm thinking maybe it's something else. Could very well be these legs just not used to running a 230 lb dude up and down a court. It's a big weight difference in a very small amt of time.
Can tell your not on tren, cause your awake at 2 in the morning. Lol

HulkSmashShan

Can tell your not on tren, cause your awake at 2 in the morning. Lol
Randi had her breast augmentation surgery today so I am nurse Hulk for the next 5 to 7 days. She got a reduction and got her old implants taken out. It's hard to lay down and work out with basketball sized 38 DD's so she hit me for 12k and got what she wanted. But yes I miss tren so badly for the sleep.

Last edited:

Maniac1130

Like wise man. Been really busy at work lately working 50-60 hour weeks. I am still striving with my gains. I am taking the slow and steady route for sure. Yeah I imagine with that much Test you'd need a lot more arimidex than you or I would. And yeah that could likely be the case man. Maybe look into your sneakers? I know a while ago I used to have these weird reboks that would ALWAYS give me shin splits every time I did anything resembling cardio. My Nikes on the other hand seemed to work much better for cardio.

Welderman

Use I started with the .5 eod. Only reason I upped it was bc of knot behind both nipples that hurt. Figured it could be start of gyno so I pulled the ai card heavily. My muscle fibers already suck bc my brother and I received my father's shitty looking chest muscles. My dad was a body builder most of his life. No roids but his chest always looked like shit lol. Me and my lil brother always complain.
If you're not happy with your chest, have you considered breast augmentation. I'd split the bill just to see that. 😂