Aggravated!!

Gainz.

Hey out curiosity why did cash app shut down ?
My gf sent someone money, then it was shut down for gambling. And I can't do anything until I get this money back. I messaged the seller... hopefully we can figure it out. Because on my end, I paid them... but I paid them 2 days after they canceled the order.
FUCK COIN BASE!!! And fuck their 3 day delay

tmw360

My gf sent someone money, then it was shut down for gambling. And I can't do anything until I get this money back. I messaged the seller... hopefully we can figure it out. Because on my end, I paid them... but I paid them 2 days after they canceled the order.
FUCK COIN BASE!!! And fuck their 3 day delay
that sux my dude...I use blockchain not sure about the wait period...I love the simplicity of cashapp tho...I hope all goes in ur favor 🤜🤛

Gainz.

that sux my dude...I use blockchain not sure about the wait period...I love the simplicity of cashapp tho...I hope all goes in ur favor 🤜🤛
Damn I miss my cash app! Luckily the source is being extremely helpful. My order has already gone from canceled to "on hold" so once they track down and confirm the payment... I'm hoping everything will be ok. Just another reason why it's so important to go with a trusted source. So many other sites would of just took my money and told me tough shit. I'll be sure to give them another ☆☆☆☆☆ review when this is all over.

Gainz.

Ok... I'm beyond fucking pissed! Going through this bullshit with the source
... and they are asking for some transaction ID I can't find. On one hand they tell me there was a price difference and that's why the system didn't accept my order. Then they tell me I sent to the wrong bitcoin wallet. Which isn't possible because you can only send to one fucking place from the checkout!

Pedrito0906

LMAO!!! You just reminded me the first time all of that shit happened to me. I'll help you, this will be kinda a long read but worth it.

Gainz.

LMAO!!! You just reminded me the first time all of that shit happened to me. I'll help you, this will be kinda a long read but worth it.
What ever wallet I sent to accepted payment... so unless I can find that person... NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE... I can't get my money back. So I'm out $150 bucks. How I checked out from a website and paid the wrong wallet is beyond me. I'm beyond fucking pissed. My only hope is to lie to my bank and say I didn't do it.
How the fuck can I order something from a website... they see that I placed the order... but also send to the wrong wallet... makes no fucking sense to me

Pedrito0906

Everytime you buy in Coinbase It will have a delay to transfer from Coinbase to Coinbase Wallet if its more than some stupid amount. Now you can pay directly from the webpage. You go to for example Bitcoin where under Watchlist on the homepage, then click wallet, then put the amount and the address, the address is the address from the source, See pic. Now, sometimes the payment to the source will be on hold, you can make it instant by clicking the transaction and upload your picture to make sure its you. Remember you're doing this because the transfer to your wallet takes 72 hours.

The second part of your aggravated post (LOL) is the HASH ID (this is public, for everyone to see, so nobody can manipulate it, and it shows what happened, at what time, what amount), you get by this.

1. Go to your transactions, there you'll see the money you sent, click on it and look for the "to" and copy that address and look for the date and time as well, see pic

2. Go to https://www.blockchain.com/explorer, paste that address of the source on the top, there you'll see all the transactions for that address.

3. Look for the date that matches, and the time that approx to your transaction and the amount of BTC or US (you can change the view on top right), there you'll the Hash ID and that is what you send to the source, see pic of my transaction. It has a different amount cause of the ups and down.

Once you do these steps 3 times, you won't think much of them. I totally understand you, I almost had roid rage the first time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Bitcoin.Pay.JPG
    Bitcoin.Pay.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 3
  • TrassactionJPG.JPG
    TrassactionJPG.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Hash ID.JPG
    Hash ID.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Yeah except for this peace of shit app I can't fucking copy and paste... and I can't see the entire fucking number. I'm actively looking around my house for something to break

Gainz.

So I went to the actual website instead of the app. I found who I sent to... but the source says its not them. How the fuck that happened is beyond me. I just hit confirm payment... I'm not fucking smart enough to change bitcoin wallets. Of course you can't contact the person you sent money too. So someone got my money and theres nothing I can do about it.

Pedrito0906

So I went to the actual website instead of the app. I found who I sent to... but the source says its not them. How the fuck that happened is beyond me. I just hit confirm payment... I'm not fucking smart enough to change bitcoin wallets. Of course you can't contact the person you sent money too. So someone got my money and theres nothing I can do about it.
Make sure the date matches and time os approximate to your transaction. Even if the money is lower or higher, they have to honor it.

Gainz.

I wouldn't even be that mad... but I get paid bi weekly. So I have to wait 2 more weeks before I can order again. This totally fucks up my cycle plans. Not to mention theres no guarantee that its gonna work the next time.
I just found a different source that takes PayPal... I guess that's gonna be my new go to

Gainz.

Make sure the date matches and time os approximate to your transaction. Even if the money is lower or higher, they have to honor it.
Its not going to because coin base put a 3 day delay on the payment. I ordered it on the 16th. Payment went through on the 19th.
I'm still dying to know how I was able to order from their website, but paid the wrong wallet. That makes no sense to me. Something worked enough for the website to recognize my order... I swear I have the worst fucking luck. Nothing ever just works for me... nothing technology based anyway.

Gokupwr62

I had countless issues with Coinbase. Took me weeks to get verified then was on a probation period where I could only load so much per day which was like 20$ a day if I remember correctly. Then the wife tried an same issues. Never had issues with cash app but never keep btc in account and instantly transfer it into another wallet, I use exodus which is easy to set up. Exodus now offers the purchase of btc without fees. Heard cash app gets screwy with shutting accounts down tho. My bank has issues with me purchasing btc and will stop until you give them permission because it'll come back as fraud so I find it easier and cheaper to load my money into cash app thru Walgreens.

Twizted

I always screenshot the bitcoin wallet address the source sends me that way I have proof later that I used the address they sent.

Gainz.

I always screenshot the bitcoin wallet address the source sends me that way I have proof later that I used the address they sent.
This was literally the first time I didn't! I'm usually so careful. But because I already ordered from them, I let my guard down. I really don't think the source is doing anything wrong, I think the app fucked me.

Gainz.

Wow. Today's going to be a good day. Some anonymous person put $150 in my crypto wallet. 😂. Sorry Bandit I couldn't resist.
Hahaha... you 🤬🤬🤬
🤣🤣 honestly it's the first time I was able to laugh about any of this. I kinda feel bad for the source... I went kinda off yesterday. But I didn't direct it at them.
Just... in general. The biggest bitch is I get paid bi weekly. I'm not that stressed over $150 bucks... I worked 4 hours for free. Big whoop. I just wont have it again for 2 weeks... and that totally fucks my plans for my cycle. Not to mention theres no guarantee I won't have problems again if I retry with bitcoin. I really think I'm gonna have to drop this source and go with the other one we talked about. Because if I send again and something this happens... you thought I was upset before...

Gainz.

So yeah I'm fucked... the source said it must of got messed up on my end... of course. So if I want to send another $140 I can get my order... right... let me just send that as fast as fucking possible... because it worked so well last time. With no guarantee it wouldn't happen again I'm just gonna ditch that source and go with a different one that has a much more reliable form of payment.

Everyone just make sure those bitcoin numbers match up... don't want to pull a "Gainz" and dontae your shit away!

D

Deleted member 45086

So yeah I'm fucked... the source said it must of got messed up on my end... of course. So if I want to send another $140 I can get my order... right... let me just send that as fast as fucking possible... because it worked so well last time. With no guarantee it wouldn't happen again I'm just gonna ditch that source and go with a different one that has a much more reliable form of payment.

Everyone just make sure those bitcoin numbers match up... don't want to pull a "Gainz" and dontae your shit away!
Send that $140, Big Belly needs groceries.